Crossfit Sozo Sponsoring Special Events & Challenges in Clarksburg, WV
The RONIN Challenge
October 27, 2018 is the day! Be on the lookout for this year’s Ronin Challenge details. We are changing things up with a new spin. Teams of 8.
September is our Five Year Anniversary.
We will be having weekly challenges to celebrate. Watch our Facebook page for special offers and news!
At CrossFit, we embody the fundamental philosophy behind CrossFit. The RONIN Challenge will again be a throwback! We will be kickin’ it with some classic old school WODs and, oh yes, WODs will be announced the day of the event, unknown and unknowable! The final WOD will be determined by the hopper!!! The RONIN Cup and bragging rights are up for grabs for the box that has the most registered athletes! Be sure to register as a team!
We will have a beginner and an open division for both males and females. If there is enough interest we will also include a masters division.
You may qualify as a beginner if you satisfy at least four (4) of
the following criteria:
• Less than 5/2 (male/female) consecutive unassisted pullups
• 1-rep max deadlift is less than 275/195 (male/female)
• One mile is over ten minutes
• Less than 5/2 (male/female) handstand push ups
• You use scaled weights for most WODs
• You have been CrossFitting less than 6 months
Make plans to bring out the whole family!
Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. and the first WOD will be announced at 9:00 a.m. sharp! For up to date details see our Facebook Event. Have questions about The RONIN Challenge – 2018? Contact Crossfit Sozo (304 629-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• There will be a free kids event during intermission.
• The CrossFit Games will be streamed live throughout the entire day.
• A vendor fair and food (paleo friendly options available) will be available throughout the day.